South Reading and Shinfield Group Medical Practice is a well-established NHS GP surgery in Reading, split across two sites, with approximately 10,000 registered patients. We are a friendly, supportive, practice that has as a committed multi-professional team. We currently use the Emis Web clinical system.
This is a full time position (37.5 hours), and will be during our opening hours 07:45-18:30 Monday to Friday. We also offer extended hours on a Saturday 08:00-13:00.
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:
- Good customer service skills. Previous NHS GP Practice experience is desirable but not essential;
- Friendly and approachable manner;
- Experience of working in a team;
- Good telephone manner;
- Adept in using own initiative when working alone;
- Experience working in a busy environment;
- The ability to multitask and prioritise effectively whilst staying calm under pressure;
- Has a good understanding of confidentiality;
- Flexibility in working pattern and duties;
- Ability to cope with and manage change;
- Computer literate. EmisWeb familiarity is desirable but training will be provided.
For immediate start.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU as we are unable to provide sponsorship or assistance.
Employment subject to a standard DBS check
- Job Types: Full-time, compressed hours. Permanent. Exact shifts to be agreed with suitable candidates.
- Benefits: Company pension
- Experience: Healthcare (preferably NHS GP): 1 year (Desirable)
- Work remotely: No
Interview date: 05/11/2021
Application Deadline: 28/10/2021
If you are interested in joining our team, please do get in touch for an informal chat.